Spring Conference: Accommodation Solutions
Homeless Link are the national membership charity for organisations working directly with people who become homeless in England.
In March Homeless Link are hosting their Spring Conference in Birmingham. This will be an in-person event and a great opportunity to network with other organisations and charities within the homeless sector and work together to improve services.
The conference will be aiming to bring the homelessness sector together to examine safe, good quality accommodation models for people experiencing homelessness.
Wednesday 2 March 2022
10am-5pm @ The Studio, Birmingham
Confirmed speakers included:
- Kate Henderson, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation
- Cllr Sharon Thompson, Cabinet Member for Vulnerable Children and Families, Birmingham City Council
- Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands
- David Bogle, Chief Executive, Hightown Housing Association and Chair, Homes for Cathy
- Jean Templeton, Chief Executive, St Basils
- Rick Henderson, Chief Executive, Homeless Link
There will also be a variety of workshops to choose from
This conference is aimed at
- Senior leaders
- Service managers
- Frontline staff in accommodation
For more information on pricing, venue, programme and how to book, please visit
https://www.homeless.org.uk/spring-conference-accommodation-solutions or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions