The Integrate Coventry project led by Coventry Refugee and Migrant Centre is open and accepting referrals. We help Third Country Nationals to rebuild their lives in safety, become fully self-sufficient and establish themselves within the wider community in Coventry. We work in partnership with FWT, VAC, Belgrade Theatre and City of Culture to offer a variety of activities and one to one support.
Integrate Coventry Project offers
- Housing, overpayment, school, utilities support, GP registration, Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and any other types of benefits
- Socialising, weekly social groups with lots of fun activities and interesting themes, including Women’s and Men’s only groups.
- Employment, job club, confidence building course, training for teamwork, communication course, and volunteering.
- ESOL and Information sessions
- ESOL, vocational, non-vocational courses and training
- ESOL with career focused sessions including Hair and Beauty.
- Sharing cultures – theatre, writing, poetry, art.
- Stand Up Comedy
- Public speaking
- Craft making and business (later in the year)
- Football club
- Cooking group
- Gardening group
- Youth activities
- Signposting and assistance accessing other activities and services around Coventry.
- Interpreters can be provided to those with language barriers.